Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account of $100.00 or more
- Withdrawals: To withdraw money from your savings account, simply stop by a credit union branch or go to an ATM terminal or request a check be mailed to you via home banking. Members may make up to six savings withdrawals per quarter free of charge. After six withdrawals in one quarter a $2 charge per excessive withdrawal is applied
- Dormant account fee - $5.00
- Online access to your account
- Quarterly statements by mail
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.